Monday, July 20, 2009

feelin lost aGain~

Hey~
so long didn update dy..
...
feelin lost agin~~
got ajk post~~
yay!!
gratz..
but well just 1 week=.=
i feel lost..
u guys pushin me to tthis n dat.. yet not helping.. do you think i am a robot..
i need sleep..
now i need to where braces..
n yet..
givin me so much of work isint helping..
my mouth so pain den u all ...
do nth..
cant u jus help me??
n u guys..
always come late..
den i kena marah..
wth???pls..
pls...
jus come for duty..
dun giv lame accuses..
=.=
respect me too.
i noe i m jus f3.. but pls...
respect..
n for those who think i chged..
well i m tryin not to..
its just dat..
i hav to show my dulan face to others..
so i m realli sry..
i m tryin to show my freidly face to u all but..
its my job..
sry..
so this thursday..
puttin braces~
lol
painla..
k la
bye~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home